Stream Data Centers Minneapolis I, is just 25 miles from the Minneapolis?Saint Paul International Airport, in convenient proximity to nearby Fortune 500 companies and businesses in the commerce, finance, transportation and healthcare industry.
- 75,675 SF freestanding, purpose-built data center
- Designed to withstand 185 mph winds and uplift
- Enhanced with airside economizers to utilize free cooling
- 3 Private Data Center Suites, each with 10,000 SF of raised floor space
- Each PDC Suite has independent infrastructure, no shared equipment, private A/B telco rooms and private Disaster Recovery office space
- Secured perimeter security fence, K-4 crash rated controlled access points, 24/7 on-site security - Exceeds top certification and compliance: Uptime Tier III Design Certified, SOC 1, Type 1, SOC 2, Type 2, LEED Silver, HIPAA and PCI DSS- Multiple network carrier connectivity with CenturyLink, Comcast, Level 3, Verizon, Zayo for public cloud access
- Minnesota's data center tax exemption program continues to generate savings for customers.
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Stream Data Centers, please try our free quote service.