Stream's Elk Grove Village Hyperscale Data Center is available to provide data center customers with speed-to-market advantages of readily available robust fiber optic connectivity, reliable power infrastructure and immediate proximity to metro-Chicago amenities.
- 126,689 SF data center and colocation facility
- 70,000 square feet of data hall space
- 15 MW critical capacity support of 2N load, with additional expansion options to support larger requirements
- Enhanced with airside economizers to utilize free cooling
- Secured perimeter security fence and controlled access points
- Exceeds top-tier certification and compliance standards for design, ISO/IEC 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SSAE 18 (SOC 1 Type II) compliance